How Does Vacuuming Increase the Value of Your Home?
The CentraLux, our complete central vacuum system, is a convenient solution to household pollution. Installed in either a basement or garage, the main power unit is linked to inlets in each room. Dirt and debris are carried out of the home to the main unit, unable to reenter your home's air. The canister contains a filter that captures 99.97% of pollutants as small as 0.3 microns, operating at HEPA standards. Cyclonic suction prevents clogs and ensures consistent, powerful airflow for better suction. Plus, installing a CentraLux is considered a permanent improvement that actually adds to the value of your home.
- Cleaner Air - A washable filter traps 99.97% of contaminants as small as 0.3 microns, performing at levels equal to HEPA standards.
- Easy Installation - The CentraLux can be installed in either existing homes or homes under construction.
- No Worries - A 5-year limited warranty protects your investment.
- Strong Suction - The powerful motor offers more than twice the suction power of most portable vacuum cleaners.
- Quiet Operation - Noise is virtually eliminated with the main unit hidden in the basement or garage.
- Convenience - Inlets are installed in each room, covering up to 7,000 square feet.
- Unique Design - The patented SuperLux Hose swivels 360 degrees for less pressure on the hose and on your wrist and works with both our Supervalve inlets, as well as conventional inlets.
- Ease of Use - Simply insert the flexible, lightweight power hose into any installed inlet and flip the control switch located conveniently on the handle.
- Low Maintenance - The brushed aluminum 6-gallon, rustproof tank is bagless, saving money and increasing airflow. The tank needs only to be emptied twice a year with normal usage.
- Performance Indication - An electronic display on the canister keeps you on top of performance particulars, such as when the canister should be emptied or when service is required.